Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of war on Kinect?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I think that's been rumored for a while.

Heard last year some time of a Kinect XBLA GoW title.

Some name got trademarked or some domain got registered that started the rumors.

Gears of War: Exile I think was the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 semiotic

Nice... You should give the podcast a go- there is some good behind the scenes talk about different software companies rivalries when meeting at launch parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Can't use the link as I am at work.
    Shouldn't even be here to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Charred

Gears of War for Kinect, seriously? That's just wrong. I think i just threw up a little. It doesn't make much sense from a business point of view to design/adapt an ultra violent game for a gimmicky system primarily targeted at families and casual gamer's.
    I get the feeling it would alienate a lot of the core gears fans, besides epic are going to make a killing from GOW3 anyway, I would prefer if they used that money to make something new (not on kinect).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

who cares if it's crap tbh; a kinect game, it's just a cash-in. mario does it every year. who knows, it might be half decent. I wonder if it'll be similar to Fable's Kinect on-rails game, which i expect to be pants!

• Advertisement
Advertisement