Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend hairdressers in City Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Sent a PM - Thanks so much! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

PM sent to OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

Thanks Jenny, after another crap haircut i'm going to try her this time - would've had fun trying to track her down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Is she good for highlights also? Looking to get mine done asap, regular hairdresser let me down & now can't fit me in before Christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Hi all, Need to get highlights done urgently, max I can spend is 75 euro (not getting it cut). Rang one place earlier & they charge another 20+ euro to blowdry hair after highlights, which peed me off so not going with them.

Can someone recommend somewhere friendly, good value & good at blonde highlights?

thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

scholar007 wrote: »
    Haircare in Galway Shopping Centre - Laurence is a bit of a card. :)

Laurence is da man!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Anyone know where Niamh from Pink has gone??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Apparently Queen Bee Salon/Irish School of Hairdressing in Liosban.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Just got hair cut by Niamh in queen bee in liosbaun estate today - am so happy with the cut and colour she gave me.she did a brilliant job - gave me a brand new style.I have very curly hair and in last few months it's been driving me mad because so hard to manage when it gets long.she spoke to me beforehand and explained exactly what would suit me the most and most importantly what would be easiest to manage.thanks so much niamh - everybody has been admiring my new style - def recommend this girl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

Zenith - I usually get my hair done by Helena and I have never had any complaints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

Thanks to those who recommended Niamh, after a so so experience in Fringe Benefits, i went to Queen B before Christmas and was back yesterday. I went in thinking of changing the style and Niamh made a suggestion pulling a couple of pictures together to show me what she was thinking. I let her at it and she gave me a fabulous cut, it's a total change but so much better - love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 hanron

I'm looking somewhere good in the city that I can get my hair did good for a good price. Preferably with student discounts too. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with the big thread on hairdressers, you'll find many suggestions in this thread.
    Or I can give it a go for a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Interestin

Jenny, just sent you a PM looking for a number for Niamh
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

I think a great option is modeling for Toni & Guy. They have separate days for model cut or colour, but they are kept to a high standard by their supervisors. I had Frankie for a long time for €20 WCB but he has long since finished his training. Going back there at end of the month. Waiting list is about a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MariaHiggins

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone knows if Niamh is still in Queen Bee or have a number for her still?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 07472161

Hi,

Where is Niamh from Queen Bee now? Would someone mind sending me a PM of her details

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 evamp

Ditto to the last post - if anyone have Niamh's (formerly of Queen Bees) contact details - could you PM me? Or if anyone can recommend a stylist for straight fine/flyaway hair? I recently moved to Galway and had a fantastic stylist in Sligo (Renata in Kaos), and I don't want to go through a whole heap of crap cuts until I find someone decent. Also need the color done - the greys seem to be multiplying by the minute!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Niamh who used to be at Queen Bee now has her own salon in Liosban - Google The Hair Fairy & you'll find her.

Excellent hairdresser, tho prices have gone up since she's gone out on her own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Hi,

Just wondering what hairdresser would you recommend for colour in GAlway or surrounding areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Spookypixie

I have been going to Leanne for serveral years, she used to work in Toni and Guy but now works in The Face. as far as I know she only works Thursday Friday and Saturdays, but that might have changed. She's excellent at colouring, I always get loads of compliments on my hi lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement