Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect: Rise of Nightmares.

Options
  • 07-09-2011 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if there's a thread already here (did a search but couldn't find it as a thread to itself).

Have admit I'm very excited about this title. Although granted, with high hopes comes a very long drop.

Seems that the controls are well thought through:

- leg out to walk
    - shoulder back left or right to turn in that direction
    - melee and weapons by punching\hacking\thrusting

Here's the first twenty minutes. Starts off slow enough.

But this is a genius trailer.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Looks like fun, i'll be trying it out anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be available to rent, not too sure if it will be worth buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be available to rent, not too sure if it will be worth buying.

See this is what I'm afraid of. I'm sure they could add on some online multiplayer to it. Hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

IGN tells us to avoid this clunker. Good on 'em for trying but sounds like a weak effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

pretty much my view too

its not entirely awful, and its a good idea so fair play for the attempt, but it doesnt quite cut it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

has anyone here actually played this? what are your views on it? im going to pick it up anyway as im getting a kinect for christmas but what like to here what its like. also have any of you played the gunstringer? got pretty decent reviews so might pick that up too

Advertisement