Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Talk at "Talk Talk"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

somebody asked was there a problem with the offer and u said:

Not really. There's more to it, but decided not to go into it

how can there be more to a free game of bowling and "not really" suggests that there is a problem just something u did not want to go into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Well the fact that I didn't want to get into it, suggests just that.

The offer is a good one, and I'm sure some Talk Talk employees will benefit from it. :)

y mention it all if ur not going to post what u were thinking about the offer? u had more to say and did not want to, tats fine but why post tat u had more to say if u were not going to to explain urslef

tats y i am confused, y mention it in the first place

It was when the text speak arrived that I got bored of you.

But, yes I probably should have said nothing.

oh ye because text speak is the devil, i mean OMG text speak on boards wat is the world coming to.

I mean i must be thick just because i shorten what i type so ur quite right to get bored of me, I could not possibly have anything of note to offer to the convo if i use text speak on a fourm.

• Advertisement

True that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

True that.
    Im intrigued... what more could they be to it ?! do explain!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm still intrigued myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Looks like trolling to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

ShaneIRL wrote: »
    Looks like trolling to me :)

Agreed. Maybe the poster (mrsmiawallace6) should get back to their knitting or twilight fans, or start up a knitting clup exclusive to twilighters ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Agreed. Maybe the poster (mrsmiawallace6) should get back to their knitting or twilight fans, or start up a knitting clup exclusive to twilighters ;)

I was on about abouttobebanned :P:D

ShaneIRL wrote: »
    I was on about abouttobebanned :P:D

Do you pop into many threads like this throwing accusations around? Or is this a new hobby? GTFO ya blow in.

thats a great idea rude awakening thank , did u start an acting and wrestling one.

but sure wrestling is just acting seen as its all fake anyway so should be really easy.

I did actually, Its called "Spóirt ag gníomhú di d"Éirinn"
    Million euro industry

I'll send yea an invite:D
    thats a great idea rude awakening thank , did u start an acting and wrestling one.

but sure wrestling is just acting seen as its all fake anyway so should be really easy.

nah ur fine i will stick with my knitting and twilight thanks.

this is getting of topic, so how about we get back to what was been talked about? y abouttobebanned felt the need to tell us tat they wanted to say something about the offer to TalkTalk but then chose not too.

Maybe cos its not his position to.
    Talking about it on any site could potentially effect any redundancy package ppl get.
    Best it comes out by the media or by the company themselves (if it hasnt already)

nah ur fine i will stick with my knitting and twilight thanks.

this is getting of topic, so how about we get back to what was been talked about? y abouttobebanned felt the need to tell us tat they wanted to say something about the offer to TalkTalk but then chose not too.

Jaysus, if I knew people would be so obsessed with my opinion I would have set up a blog a long time ago.

I have no problem with the offer from kidzone. My initial reply just revealed some info that i had no right to share without permission, so I didn't.

Hardly obsessed with your opinion , altho you do have alot :pac: , but you cant just say something like that and leave it!

but what difference does it make anways, still 575 of us of of a job!

says your wan with 16 thousand posts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'm not normally one to bitch about minor things like grammar but some folks getting confused between a day out in Kidzone and losing jobs in Talk Talk, text-speak and grammatical errors, are suddenly making this a difficult thread to follow. Or am I just in need of a beer on a Friday afternoon? :)

• Advertisement

Nah, you're spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Nah, you're spot on.

thanks mate, I won't bother with that beer then :p

why do I suddenly feel so cheated :confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

But the beer will help too :D

Friday surely means beers...get em in!

are ye not just brining this thread way off discussion here.

Talk Talk is shutting down , and all ye can go on about is stupid spelling mistakes and who has more posts than not, and that there is some underline reason why a certain company would want to do a nice thing for us.

If nothing else is going to be on topic for this thread maybe its time to just close it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Hey...everyone....shut up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

I'm sure you mean well, but your not being funny or cool. In fact, that post can be seen as infuriating others. So let the mods do the moderation. If you have a problem with a post, report it.

Telling everybody to shut up is childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

If you don't have anything valuable to add to the thread then don't add it. Although I could quote the last three pages...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I hope all the talk talk workers get looked after properly on the way out,
    I have a few friends working there.
    Best of luck to you guys for the future.

Advertisement