Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Talk at "Talk Talk"

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I see the old AOL/TalkTalk building was recently sold and today I saw some work going on in there.

Any ideas who's going in?
    It's an engineering company called Schivo Precision. They are currently in the building behind the old NTL building on the estate. Bought both units and are hoping to be moved in by the end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ahh, thanks for that. I wonder will there be any new jobs created out of it or will they just be transferring their current workforce...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Ahh, thanks for that. I wonder will there be any new jobs created out of it or will they just be transferring their current workforce...
    At the moment it's just a transfer of the workforce, but down the line there may be some new jobs, mainly in assembly work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I see the old AOL/TalkTalk building was recently sold and today I saw some work going on in there.

Any ideas who's going in?

I head Eishtec were buying it and taking outsourced AOL calls.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Schivo were advertising for assembly operators there last week on Fás website so there will be some new staff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement