Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea

Options
  • 07-09-2011 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Did I read somewhere that there was a bus from UCD to Ikea 'till Friday or did I just make it up because I can't find it anywhere, can't remember where I read it to make sure.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

The 140 goes from Leeson Street to IKEA. It runs very regularly.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/140/

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

Always thought it was great advertising for IKEA that the 140 has IKEA as the destination on the front of every bus rather then Ballymun. Wonder did cash change hands.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No there definitely are IKEA trips from UCD. I saw it on a leaflet somewhere you have to ask at the Res Life stand for details. I'm not sure where that is but probably near/in the big check-in tent at Merville.

EDIT: Found the leaflet, it's on the back of the "Res Life Events Check In Week" that we got while checking in - it says "Don't forget! Daily IKEA trips, Cooking Classes. Sign up at Res Life Stand"

Advertisement