Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VW 1's football bets

Options
  • 07-09-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

Not exactly a gambler by any means but more a keen football follower and enjoy the odd bet, thought I would start a log to keep track and see what kind of profits/losses I am making in the longer term.

Going to stick mostly to football as tbh I dont really know all that much about horse racing and dont have the time to research it as much as would be needed.

Had a small accumulator come up last night, only threw it on for interest really,

Spain
    Sweden
    England
    Holland

10 euro on won me 14.90

Should have been more than this, I was in work and the brother in law was at the bookies and put on the bet for me, I asked him to stick on a -3 handicap on Spain and Sweden but he didnt, not to worry a small win is better than no win at all.

+4.90

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭VW 1

Didnt have a chance to get any bets on in the last week or so, just a small one for the weekend.

10 on Man City to beat Fulham at 4/7
    5 on City -1 at 11/8
    5 on City -2 at 4/1

Will probably have a flutter on United at the game

Advertisement