Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will a HTC Simcard fit in to a Nokia?

Options
  • 07-09-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Planning to get a HTC Desire S, just wondering if the simcard from it will fit in to an (old) Nokia 6230i in case of emergencies/in case anything happens the HTC?

It's not just to move contacts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

There's no reason why it should'nt, i think Apple are the only ones who have moved to the microsim standard, as far as im aware HTC still have normal sim card slots on their phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Gearheart wrote: »
    There's no reason why it should'nt, i think Apple are the only ones who have moved to the microsim standard, as far as im aware HTC still have normal sim card slots on their phones.

Your correct all phones bar the iPhone are standard sim, worst news is now Nokia are jumping on the micro sim bandwagon, if there going to start copying apple they should start with making phones that work.

Advertisement