Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportwear, Sports Merchandise & Sporting Goods

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am starting up a business and I am selling Sportwear, Sports Merchandise & Sporting Goods for a range of sports. However I am having real trouble trying to cost them and put a mark up on the products to the satisfaction of the retailers that I want to get my products stocked with.

I would appreciate if there is anyone on the board who has experience in being a sports wholesaler selling to retailer or a retailer buying in from a sport wholesaler that they could provide some guidance on mark up/margin etc.
    As I have done two pricing jobs and have being way off the mark.

Thanks
    YBBI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Is it Sportswear and Footwear or sports hardware eg. bikes tents that you want to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ybbi

Thanks for the reply newman10, it is more Sport Gloves, A sports Grip and sporting equipment (bibs, cones, hurdles, poles etc...)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spinga

I am a sports wholesaler, pm me and i will help you if I can.
    I import and sell to both retailers and clubs directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 belfasthammer

Am looking to start a business 2012 Have considered sportswear at a reasonable cost Interested in what you can offer,
    Regards
    Peter

Advertisement