Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Strange Addiction

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Did anyone watch this last night on discovery real time? A fella addicted to his relationship with his sex doll, a woman who picks scabs, a woman who eats bog roll and a woman who can't sleep without her hairdryer switched on.... The mind boggles! I can't believe it's for real but the more unbelievable I find it, the more I think it probably is real.... They are Americans after all :rolleyes:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Only in America.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Only in America.

No, actually people in Netherlands, Germany (remember that guy that invited another guy to supper... and ate him? ....with his consent?), Japan and others often have very strange and extreme people in them. How often do we hear "those crazy Japanese"... actually not so often anymore since the PC brigade took over. Personally I've never really liked that saying "only in America". Of course if it was "only chinese people", it'd be thought of as racist straightaway.

Advertisement