Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anyone know when the repeat exam results are out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 babybobblehead

nope no1 one seems 2 to know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 seanleavy

Its usually a week from when the last exam finished. The exam boards have to go over some things. Looking at all the exam timetables (attached to this post) suggests its either Friday or Monday.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I know that for my course the results will ad out no later than the 20th, but it will vary from course to course.

The exam boards will have to sit and then once that's done the results will be sent to the exams office, to be checked and then published on EGB

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

It's kind of crap if they were out the 20th seeing as classes for 2nd and subsequent years start on the 19th... How could they expect you to go into the next year of your course and then all of a sudden... "hang on you didnt actually pass so get back and repeat"

Seems a bit silly to me really.... I'm hoping to get them next Friday by the latest... Even though I still think that is pushing it a bit with the classes starting on the Monday....

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Two that i sat last week are up online as of wednesday. Check your old results again and some of them may have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Linus's Dad

Turnip2000 wrote: »
    Two that i sat last week are up online as of wednesday. Check your old results again and some of them may have changed.

That works fine for Built Environment repeats...

Official Exam Board will have a meeting on Tuesday and results will be posted accordingly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

nope no1 one seems 2 to know :(

Mod:
    No text speak please! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

I just got my results there so any other dt228 student should have theirs online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 seanleavy

How did you access your results? Was it through "http://modularisation.dit.ie/"
    or by post? Normally results cant be accessed until after the exam board meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Through the website, i got an email today about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement