Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone one for a meet up?

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Just finished my orientation.. was wondering if anyone wants to have a boards meet up on friday or something in the student pub? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tebbie

Ah I just left Dublin for the weekend! :( I would have otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Just left Dublin too ..

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Bummer.. it was probly too short notice.. we should definitely have one at some stage anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Bummer.. it was probly too short notice.. we should definitely have one at some stage anyway :)

wenesday student bar....then some night club...

sounds good!.. wednesday.. dandelion?

• Advertisement

sounds good!.. wednesday.. dandelion?

mint i got pina colada lube from the free tents place ha ...dying to try it out ;) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got plenty of hangover tablets too haha

EVERYONE READING THIS IS INVITED.... BE THERE OR BE THERE ... :D

P.S THIS SHOULDN'T/ISN'T A SAUSAGE FEST SO BOARDS LADIES ...HEAD DOWN TOO :P....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

AdamD wrote: »
    Got plenty of hangover tablets too haha

Just to state the obvious, those things don't work;).

brownlad wrote: »
    EVERYONE READING THIS IS INVITED.... BE THERE OR BE THERE ... :D

P.S THIS SHOULDN'T/ISN'T A SAUSAGE FEST SO BOARDS LADIES ...HEAD DOWN TOO :P....

;)
    In layman's terms... MON WE GET THE SHIFT LADS!!

But since Dandelion charged a tenner last wednesday I have an aversion to the place.. But we'll see, we'll see...

• Advertisement

i organised an event last week for 21s over 200 ppl got in free lol... Il get a few birds down cos ive been on campus d last few weeks ha met a good few ....but boiz yis hav to bring some too .... More pusssay lads .... ;)

I'll try bring a few girl mates from where i live.. should be a laugh if we get enough people!

I'll try bring a few girl mates from where i live.. should be a laugh if we get enough people!

mint ha wer u live???

Ashbourne in Meath.. but its just outside dublin so we're familiar with town

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

I'm not from Dublin and I have no idea where Dandelion is in the slightest, and more importantly, have no idea how to get back to UCD from there in a drunken state
    So I'll go if I can get somebody I know to go with me :D

And how will we all know who's from boards? Make badges? :pac:

we'll agree to meet somewhere and awkwardly ask anyone there if theyre a member of boards :P
    ill bring you back to UCD if u let me sleep on your floor after the night out! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Veronica P

I assume you guys also welcome international students... Anybody up for some fun tonight?

p.s. also need someone to bring me back to UCD, sorrz :)

"HEY, are you from boards?"

"uuuh...yes.."

"You live in UCD??"

"uhh..i do..."

"Can I stay at yours tonight??:D"

"uhhh.......i've a 9 o'clock, sorry! - run-".

what.to.do wrote: »
    "HEY, are you from boards?"

"uuuh...yes.."

"You live in UCD??"

"uhh..i do..."

"Can I stay at yours tonight??:D"

"uhhh.......i've a 9 o'clock, sorry! - run-".

Huh, do feel free to crash my apartment if needed. I have one roommate missing, and the other two still haven't shown up yet... so lots of empty places!

Veronica P wrote: »
    Huh, do feel free to crash my apartment if needed. I have one roommate missing, and the other two still haven't shown up yet... so lots of empty places!

DIBS!

• Advertisement

Ah thanks a million! But I'm living on campus myself. :D Belgroovy ;)

Ah thanks a million! But I'm living on campus myself. :D Belgroovy ;)

DIBS!

we'll agree to meet somewhere and awkwardly ask anyone there if theyre a member of boards :P
    ill bring you back to UCD if u let me sleep on your floor after the night out! haha
    haha, I'd offer you the sofa or something but the security outside the gate to the residence won't let you in after 12 :p

So.. Anybody want to share a taxi back to UCD or something?

._. wrote: »
    haha, I'd offer you the sofa or something but the security outside the gate to the residence won't let you in after 12 :p

So.. Anybody want to share a taxi back to UCD or something?

It will save trouble if we just spend all the night out, and then go back in the morning.

It will save trouble if we just spend all the night out, and then go back in the morning.

:D where would we go all night? Night clubs close at like 2:30 or something

I just realized I have 3 lectures starting from 9am the next morning too, should be interesting :pac:

._. wrote: »
    :D where would we go all night? Night clubs close at like 2:30 or something

I just realized I have 3 lectures starting from 9am the next morning too, should be interesting :pac:

Sorrz I didn't know that. Well we can always have house parties. Bring all the alcohol and food over, and we can surely party all night:D

Sorrz I didn't know that. Well we can always have house parties. Bring all the alcohol and food over, and we can surely party all night:D

sounds like fun!.. then if the security does kick me out im sure i can find a lovely bush to sleep in until 9! haha

sounds like fun!.. then if the security does kick me out im sure i can find a lovely bush to sleep in until 9! haha

Psh, hop a fence!!

Psh, hop a fence!!

its what i was thinking.. but i didnt want to seem to forward! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

its what i was thinking.. but i didnt want to seem to forward! :P

And after surviving that climb... Veronica P's new room-mates arrive late that night, and feeling tired, climb straight into bed... to find this LifesaverNiall doozing there... who, according to Veronica P, she met on the internet... :eek:

Advertisement