Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone one for a meet up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Best place to meet new people! I swear im nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Best place to meet new people! I swear im nice! :D

You'd obviously convince me that you're nice, as I'm a fellow boards member, it's the guards who seem to have some weird problem with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Just had a quick read throgh of the thread..... the pent-up sexual frustration is immense!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Veronica P wrote: »
    Sorrz I didn't know that. Well we can always have house parties. Bring all the alcohol and food over, and we can surely party all night:D

which house in belgrove??? i have been in house 28 aptment 1 for the last few weeks.... the stuff we have been gettn up to is insane ...so far tis week we have been chased by ra's off the campus... weve hav been kicked out of the student bar,made skittle vodka ha....

college has been unreal !!!!!!!!

Huh, do feel free to crash my apartment if needed. I have one roommate missing, and the other two still haven't shown up yet... so lots of empty places!

thats 4 spaces... 2nd dibs :P ...2 couches and 2 beds.... and im guessn ur up 4 predrinks ????????? ....and wudn we be better off meetn up tomorrow cos the student bar will be packed....

cause on wednesday i think im organising an event for the vet meds in dandalions...they get in free lol....

my suggestion is 21s i can try get us free in(may have left it too late)and drinks r one euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Veronica P

brownlad wrote: »
    which house in belgrove??? i have been in house 28 aptment 1 for the last few weeks.... the stuff we have been gettn up to is insane ...so far tis week we have been chased by ra's off the campus... weve hav been kicked out of the student bar,made skittle vodka ha....

In Merville actually. Same here, we laugh and yell and play hide and seek with RA:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

One of the houses in my square has been on report since Tuesday.

TERM HASN'T EVEN STARTED!!:confused::P

thats 4 spaces... 2nd dibs :P ...2 couches and 2 beds.... and im guessn ur up 4 predrinks ????????? ....and wudn we be better off meetn up tomorrow cos the student bar will be packed....

cause on wednesday i think im organising an event for the vet meds in dandalions...they get in free lol....

my suggestion is 21s i can try get us free in(may have left it too late)and drinks r one euro

sounds great, but no can-do on wednesday night... have got accounting at 9...
    no problems with other days of the week though

sounds great, but no can-do on wednesday night... have got accounting at 9...
    no problems with other days of the week though

tommorow night so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Can't say whether or not I'll be there...

9am Placement test on Tuesday (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah), and supposed to be heading out with the housemates on Monday!

Tuesday will be..oh wow...

• Advertisement

id have to crash in one of your houses.. cause theres no way id be paying for a 30 euro taxi back to ashbourne when i have a debs on wednesday and freshers week next week..
    so whos volunteering? :P

id have to crash in one of your houses.. cause theres no way id be paying for a 30 euro taxi back to ashbourne when i have a debs on wednesday and freshers week next week..
    so whos volunteering? :P

dnt worry lad iv plenty of mates wit on campus ....chill bra ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Ok, so tomorrow (aka Black Monday), it is then :p

What do we do?
    The student bar is going to be far too packed to meet in, you'd have to queue for god only knows how long to even get in there.

EDIT: Tuesday would be pretty good too though

dnt worry lad iv plenty of mates wit on campus ....chill bra ;)

I'm going to hold you to this! haha

I'm going to hold you to this! haha

do bro ;) ... Gis ur number in pm...and u too veronica....and anyone else whos meetn up ...

do bro ;) ... Gis ur number in pm...and u too veronica....and anyone else whos meetn up ...
    PM sent.

Now we need to finalize details :D

My vote goes to Tuesday at the student bar for a meet-up, and then into town. But whatever is good, I'm not too picky

._. wrote: »
    PM sent.

Now we need to finalize details :D

My vote goes to Tuesday at the student bar for a meet-up, and then into town. But whatever is good, I'm not too picky

ha u got my excitment up think u wer a hot babe :P ... Freind request sent :P ...oh tuesday is a no...ive rugby training ha... Hw about tomorrow ...student bar then dandelion???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Not tomorrowwwwwwwwwww

Tomorrow is Black Monday though, we won't be able to get near the student bar :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

And everyone (me) already have plans!

• Advertisement

been a bit of a sausage fest thus far lads :P .... Ok lets get organised...
    Option one: we meet tmorro at 6ish in the studnt bar etc then we hed dandelion

option two :we meet wenesday and do what was ment to be done on monday...except in the alchemy :P ...

option three is veronica lets us use her aptment for a few games of kings for pre-drinking and then to dandelion tmoro...

And boys a girl just maild me she is interested in meetn up too.... Keep ur boners out of sight ...lets not scare her off ;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Ha I'm in the house next to you.

option three is veronica lets us use her aptment for a few games of kings for pre-drinking and then to dandelion tmoro...

And boys a girl just maild me she is interested in meetn up too.... Keep ur boners out of sight ...lets not scare her off ;) .

Option 3 is sounding pretty good? If veronicas ok with it that is! Otherwise im Up for going out both nights?

Option 3 is sounding pretty good? If veronicas ok with it that is! Otherwise im Up for going out both nights?

Bad news bro, roommates showed up today... We can still hang out in the living room I guess.

Wednesday is a no, other days no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Anything going on today? Let me know. :)

that plan was disasterous.. at least i found an apartment to stay in though!
    We should go out some night in the near future though!

what about this friday night? student bar then city centre, or go straight to dandelion

what about this friday night? student bar then city centre, or go straight to dandelion

I'm leaving Dublin on thursday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

lol this will never materialise. :)

Advertisement