Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway markets

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi could anyone give me some information on any markets in County Galway

I know the one in Galway City but there is a long waiting list.

I'm looking to sell chocolates.

Any information about other markets in terms of size and how easy it is to get a stall would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Winston79

There's a Market in Claregalway every Sunday from 10am to 5pm. It's out the N17 road and well signposted.

I was there on Sunday, it's a good size market with indoor and outdoor stalls, everything from new and old stuff to food and drink.

I think stalls are €15 for outdoors and €20 for indoors, but that could have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

There's one in Moycullen on Fridays also. No idea how much a stall costs - seem to be contact details on the Info page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moycullen-Country-Market/135200973189318?sk=info (market manager as far as I gather from other discussions on the market)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shane 41

Hi does anyone know if market in mountbellew is still going

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

City -> County

there's a small one on in Monivea on saturdays

also on in Claregalway on thursdays

Athenry also has one but I'm not sure of the day

Can't help regarding Mountbellew but I would be interested to know as I live only a few miles from there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shane 41

I clicked on the facebook page for monivea and it said for the winter it's just open first saturday of every month, claregalway is on sundays and yeah the mountbellow market manager send me a text yesterday that it's still going

did he say what day the mountbellew one is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

http://www.mycounty.ie/listing/mountbellew_farmers_market_county_galway.html
    Mountbellew Farmers Market, County Galway
    Mountbellew, County Galway
    Mountbellew Farmers Market, County Galway. Every Wednesday from 11am-5pm you can find a range of produce which includes cheese, fruit, olives, vegetables, wine, fresh fish and pastries.

Thank you Google :)

Valerie

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

the market is on tuesdays in mountbellew, doesnt be many stalls at it tho, would be great to see it more up and running

Advertisement