Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Content and Viral Marketing

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Here's an example of a local business being creative and community responsible - they are an estate agent thats trying to raise the profile of the malahide area, its people and its business. In doing that they get to raise to their own profile and links them with the community...... a lot to learn from this and its a great video too...featuring a RABBIT!

http://www.mannixryan.ie/video/malahide-bunny-rabbit-video/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

This is coming accross as a business plug but i for one am highly impressed ..
    Quite frankly i would love if this went viral for mannix its a superb effort.

Hope he gets a return on this ! well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

OMG I was so impressed by this video, where does this guy get his ideas? Does he pull them out of a hat or something? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Caoimh37

Advertisement