Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Cakes Galway

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hope you guys can help. Need to get a custom cake made (not something that could be done in one of the bakeries in town).

Does anybody have any recommendations for cake creators?! I don't know if its against the charter to post their details up here, so could you please just PM me.

Am looking for someone that is in easily drive of Galwy city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lmlr

Hi there,

Can't do a PM at the moment (on the phone) but check out this facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Table-Cakes/172309652071

All contact details are on it as well as pictures of all the cakes. I had one for my 21st and it was amazing, looking and tasting. Give her a go, think she is based in Headford but as the cake was a surprise I had nothing to do with the organising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Recommendation PM'd.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

Try www.gracedanielscakes.ie. She's about 30 minutes from the city on the motorway but delivers also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Crockie39

I have just had the most amazing cake made by a lady, Natasha, for my daughters birthday. The theme of the cake was "the smurfs" and the attention to detail was second to none. This lady is based in Knocnacarra and is really talented. You will not see anything as special anywhere! Her number is <snip - PM only>. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Crockie39 wrote: »
    I have just had the most amazing cake made by a lady, Natasha, for my daughters birthday. The theme of the cake was "the smurfs" and the attention to detail was second to none. This lady is based in Knocnacarra and is really talented. You will not see anything as special anywhere! Her number is ********. Good luck!

You shouldn't post a number online like that, better to remove it and PM it instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

I also would highly recommend that very artistic lady rom Knocnacarra with great attention to details. Her name is Julia :) Her cakes are just incredible.

Advertisement