Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult swimming lessons Kildare

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I am looking for somewhere that does Adult swimming lessons, however I need somewhere that has an actual deep end, as the problem is I can swim in my own depth, and panic out of depth.
    NUI Maynooth advertised last year, and I signed up but they never came back to me, and the classes never started.

Thanks for any feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭grodge

Pud27 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for somewhere that does Adult swimming lessons, however I need somewhere that has an actual deep end, as the problem is I can swim in my own depth, and panic out of depth.
    NUI Maynooth advertised last year, and I signed up but they never came back to me, and the classes never started.

Thanks for any feedback

Hi Pud,

I work for K-Leisure in Nass. We have a 6 week course of lessons starting next week. There are beginner, intermediate and advanced classes throughout the week in both evening and morning. As well as that we have great instructors available on a one to one basis.

The pool is 25m and we have a deep end.

Give one of the team a shout on 045-881655 for times and days etc. Tell them Brian sent you.

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 31 "V"

NUI Maynooth have adult lessons starting this monday coming at 9pm. Not sure if they have a deep end.

Advertisement