Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Pictures for Babies?

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I was at the Tullamore Show few weeks ago and visited a stand that were selling personalised pictures for children. They are very colourful and in white frames and have the childs name and all their birth details i.e. date of birth, weight, etc. I especially liked them cos you could put a personal message on it. I really want to get one for my best mate who is due in a few weeks but I lost the flyer and cant remember the name of the company. Anyone help me out????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

Think this is who you are after :
    http://www.prints4gifts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nottooxabi

Stevo11 wrote: »
    Think this is who you are after :
    http://www.prints4gifts.com/

Stevo11 is spot on... although I dont know if they had a stand at the show or not.. I got one of these when my daughter was born and I have purchased about 6 of them since for friends who have had babies recently... pretty cool prezzie for a new born as the parent love the keep sake and my one takes pride of place on the wall in the nursery !

they were about EUR25 which is good value... throw in a 3 pack of babygrows and its a perfect newborn present ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nottooxabi

did a quick google and yes indeed SoSu they were at the Tullamore show..

this link should give you the info you need .

http://jeffharvey.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/2011-Tullamore-Show/G0000D8ApSdp8Pcg/I0000ybe4OcpZZw8

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks a mill for the replies, I actually found them few days ago. They have a display in the Bridge Shopping Centre in Tullamore. My friend had a surprise visit from her new baby daughter (2wks early) :-0 and I already have placed my order with them. Getting the picture with the teddy bear in the bath. It is so cute, picking it up today. Thanks again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

Yep, I got one of these as a pressie and have bought them ever since, they are really unique...love them :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I've been buying baby prints for friends for years, they're such an easy, but unique present. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same print but mine all contain the babies details like weight, place of birth, time and name. I can't find a website for them but on one of my own prints their number (061 - 360 377) is there if anyone is interested and they're located in "Bunratty Folk Park"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same print but mine all contain the babies details like weight, place of birth, time and name. I can't find a website for them .........

The website is mentioned in the 2nd post. Based in Tullamore so not the same print.

Advertisement