Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyor/Building contractor for renovations

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey All,

Anyone know someone in the general area who would be qualified to survey an old house for renovations and spec it for quotes etc?

Alternatively a good/bad experience with a builder who did some work. Starting out on a project and would like to get someone reasonably local.

I would very much appreciate any war stories posted or any numbers/names etc to be PM'd.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

jay gatsby wrote: »
    Hey All,

Anyone know someone in the general area who would be qualified to survey an old house for renovations and spec it for quotes etc?

Alternatively a good/bad experiPMcence with a builder who did some work. Starting out on a project and would like to get someone reasonably local.

I would very much appreciate any war stories posted or any numbers/names etc to be PM'd.

thanks in advance.

Pm'd a number if a guy who I know has done old houses and churches.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

jay gatsby wrote: »
    Hey All,

Alternatively a good/bad experiPMcence with a builder who did some work. Starting out on a project and would like to get someone reasonably local.

thanks in advance.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

tombull82 wrote: »

Tom

You're a star, thank you.

Advertisement