Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy Software Options

Options
  • 07-09-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if any of you business savvy folks can help me, I'm new to this part of the board and I ran a search but I couldnt find anything too similar.

I work in a situation where we are currently double entering everything into both Excel and Access and we have a paper trail aswell.

Me and my associate administrator are currently looking for a way to a) get rid of the paper trail and b) consolidate our efforts into one software package.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense or explaining this well. Iv tried googling for software accounting packages but I don't know what I am looking for :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I've recently moved to Freshbooks as I wanted offload more of my accounts work to my accountant. I simply deal with the invoice side of things and then pass all invoices to him. Leaves me with more time to earn.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi, there is a boardie "Herbalist" who posts on this and the Accountacny Forum. He is connected to "Sage and Tas" who produce book-keeping software..

He might be able to point you in the right direction.

I have no connection, but I use Tas 3 , which I find good.

Good luck with it

Aidan

Advertisement