Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advant Medical

Options
  • 07-09-2011 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows the hours and shift patterns with Advant Medical in Galway.
    Cannot find the information on the web at all.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

are they hiring at the moment? do they use a recruitment agency?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

Just wondering if anyone knows the hours and shift patterns with Advant Medical in Galway.
    Cannot find the information on the web at all.
    Thanks in advance.

I worked there for a few weeks last year, I think the hours were 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. They don't have an evening or weekend shift.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

They still maintain the same shift pattern mentioned by ollieo

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

halfback5 wrote: »
    are they hiring at the moment? do they use a recruitment agency?

I was enquiring for a friend... yeah they were hiring but I think the position might be filled...They don't use an agency as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

ollieo wrote: »
    I worked there for a few weeks last year, I think the hours were 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. They don't have an evening or weekend shift.

Hope this helps

Ok cheers,

Btw what was it like working there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement