Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Rent allowance question

Options
  • 07-09-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I live at home with my parents (don't get on with my father) and my son. I am looking into renting. I receive opfp and maintenance of 50 per week. I work part time - full time as a home help so my wages won't be taking into account. However as a student I will not be working half as much in two weeks time, income from employment will be approx 400 per month! If I apply for rent allowance in the Dublin area of a house for around 1000 how much rent allowance would I receive? If I do have rent allowance can my partner stay over (not child's father) or can we apply for rent allowance together, he is not working as of recently been let go, and is waiting for rent allowance now for the place in which he rents at the moment. I obviously will lose my opfp if we could get allowance, but would I be entitled to anything then? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement