Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statistics Information Treasure Hunt

Options
  • 07-09-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there guys,

Wondering if somebody might be able to help me out with something or even steer me in the right direction...

I am currently researching a Business Start-Up targeting the Creative Services Industry - (advertising agencies, design agencies, marketing agencies)

I am looking to get some statistics around the Advertising industry and am hoping you may steer me in the right direction.

Information I am looking for is 2 fold and as follows...

Breakdown of Advertising spend in Ireland across the Marketing Mix - TV / Press / Print / Digital, etc.

I am particularly interested in Print and am hoping to get a further breakdown of spend in this area - ie. Press / DM / Outdoor, etc.

Would be much appreciated if anybody could help me out with this request.

Regards,
    Robbie

Advertisement