Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors that accept medical cards

Options
  • 07-09-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend a doctor in the North Dublin City area (preferably the Kilbarrack, Donaghmede, Clongriffin, Balgriffin, Raheny areas or surrounding areas) that accepts medical cards?

Recently moved and want to sign up with a doctor.

Thanks.

Comments

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but I'm looking for the same in D2/D8 (Christchurch/SCR/City Centre area)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/maps/

Click the above link & type in your address - then click services & then GPs

There is no guarantee that they will take on new patients, but it's a starting point. Maybe ring & enquire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but I'm looking for the same in D2/D8 (Christchurch/SCR/City Centre area)

No prob. I used to live in D6 and went to a doctor in the city centre. Dr McConville deals with medical card patients and took me on no bother. Only downside is parking as he is based on O'Connell Street (the side near the bridge and eden quay).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Monife wrote: »
    No prob. I used to live in D6 and went to a doctor in the city centre. Dr McConville deals with medical card patients and took me on no bother. Only downside is parking as he is based on O'Connell Street (the side near the bridge and eden quay).

Highly recommend this practice.

Advertisement