Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Leaving Cert Student 2012

Options
  • 07-09-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Right, so I did my LC in 2010 (hoping to get nursing). Unfortunately, I did not get sufficient points for UL so I have decided to repeat this coming year. I have chosen all higher subjects in order to achieve sufficient points. However, for a 6th subject, I have chosen business. I have not done business since the JC and i reckon I might do better if I just repeated OL maths and got my A1 (60 points). Has anyone taken up business as a new subject? How have they done? I have taken up Ag. Science too, and attempting this new HL Irish paper. I don't want to put myself under too much pressure, as I know that business involves a lot of learning.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement