Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitesurfing lessons @ puremagic

Options
  • 07-09-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey,

anyone would like to share 425EUR lessons @ puremagic this month?
    I'm too new for this kind of stuff, and wind is too heavy to start on my own, even I never read manuals and try everything on my own.

as per their ad -> http://www.kitesurfing.ie/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15301

Would anyone be THE BUDDY, or +1, or I could be the +1 if that makes sense? :}}

Cheers,
    Rokas
    <Mod edit - phone number removed. Please use Private Messaging for contact info>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xkuza

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

sure ill go with you if your paying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Done the intro this morning and have to say 2 hours of flying a kite was pretty useless.

I just found it boring and very little of it felt like it helped after 15 mins of flying the kite.

Rippeditup wrote: »
    Done the intro this morning and have to say 2 hours of flying a kite was pretty useless.

I just found it boring and very little of it felt like it helped after 15 mins of flying the kite.

oh yeah - like why not just give you a big 12m kite and board and stick you out so you can kill yourself... you're not going to get going on the water on your first lesson. you have to learn the basics of kite flying, then bodydragging on the water which is fun in itself, then try to bring the board into play worth sticking with it - amazing sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,534 ✭✭✭✭ted1

you need to learn how to fly a kite, how the wind window works etc. only time on kite will teach you this.

when starting off its about 90% kite skills and 10% board skills.

it can be a dangerous sport, th eslightest mistake like bringin th ekite p to fast over your head can result in you getting lofted and spanked hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Is this not one lesson, not the full package??

Advertisement