Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JLS at the 02 Dublin

Options
  • 08-09-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I bought two tickets this morning for JLS with the priority code from 02 , I checked the seats before purchasing and they were Block G1 81 & 82 but now it looks like these are standing tickets. I thought 81 & 82 were our seats but they seem to be just ticket numbers. I'm bringing my 7 year old daughter and really didnt want to bring her to the standing area. I dont know whether to buy two more and try to sell the tickets I have but I know the electronic tickets are very hard to sell as they're easily copied so people are wary of them. If I buy two more and get stuck with the other two I'll be down €92 which is a loss I cant afford so I dont know what to do.

Any advice from anyone on what to do , Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Karen23 wrote: »
    I bought two tickets this morning for JLS with the priority code from 02 , I checked the seats before purchasing and they were Block G1 81 & 82 but now it looks like these are standing tickets. I thought 81 & 82 were our seats but they seem to be just ticket numbers. I'm bringing my 7 year old daughter and really didnt want to bring her to the standing area. I dont know whether to buy two more and try to sell the tickets I have but I know the electronic tickets are very hard to sell as they're easily copied so people are wary of them. If I buy two more and get stuck with the other two I'll be down €92 which is a loss I cant afford so I dont know what to do.

Any advice from anyone on what to do , Thanks.

I'd recommend you go onto toutless.com. Put up your looking to swap to standing tickets for two seating tickets and I'm sure someone will be happy to oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

Dont worry about selling your tickets.The gig is listed as optimun seating which means a very small standing area at the front only holding normally 900 people.People for this area are given wristbands on the way in but they can also move into the seating area so you can easily move up to the higher tiers once those seats are not being used.Its the people with the seating tickets that cant move down to standing as they dont have the wristbands.The standing area is normally grand for kids once you stand at the back of it anyway in fact you can also sit on the ground at the front of the seating area .Dont spend anymore money you will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Thanks for the replies,

I know JLS will be a sell out and I'm worried the standing area will be madness with teenage girls pushing and shoving and my daughter will get pushed around and squashed.

Advertisement