Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two Multi-Instrumentalists Wanted for South Dublin Electro-Rock Band

• 08-09-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Myself (Bassist,19) and a Friend (Guitarist,20) are looking to start an electro-rock band in South Dublin. We are looking for two more members to complete our outfit.

Ideally, you'll be somewhere between 18-24 and living in South Dublin yourself. The reason we're are looking for multi-instrumentalists is that the guitairist is very interested in changing who-plays-what for different songs and exploring songs from different perspectives. However, you will have a primary instrument for the most part, in that we need one person to be lead singer with the ability to play 1 or 2 instruments and the other to be primarily a drummer with the ability to play one other instrument and possibly perform backing vocals.

Influences are somewhat irrelevant as long as what you bring to the table musically is in the context of electro-rock e.g. The Klaxons.

Practice will be laid back although we will hold ourselves to a high standard, rehearsing at least twice a week. Feel free to PM me if any of this interests you.

Ps. Bonus points for synth-players :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ante

im a singer/guitarist/piano player
    i would be very ambitious and would only work on ordignal matural
    but im good fun but want to be in the best band in the world
    im 23

• Registered Users Posts: 21 leftbackdrum

im a drummer who can play guitar and bass , im into all types of music and would love to play a wide range of up beat music! i origionally played bass then learned drums and picked up the guitar as i went along!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phazer

Hey lads, cheers for the responses!
    Will be throwing PM's at yas shortly (on my phone at the moment)!

Advertisement