Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIVERSTOWN POST OFFICE

Options
  • 08-09-2011 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Whats our country coming to, when a postmaster and his wife can't go about their business with out getting robbed at gun point. I really hope they catch who ever done this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Whats our country coming to, when a postmaster and his wife can't go about their business with out getting robbed at gun point. I really hope they catch who ever done this.
    Any chance of a link or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

No injuries were reported which is good, you can always replace money but never a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Whats our country coming to...

This type of thing happens all over nearly every Country in the western world all of the time.

Just because it's come to Riverstown doesn't mean that the Country is getting any worse than it already is.

The place is awash with swindlers and con men anyway. So this was a bit more obvious and a bit hamfisted.

Like C.M. says, at least no one was hurt.

I hear it was a bit of a Bonnie & Clyde attempt...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Pete M. wrote: »
    The place is awash with swindlers and con men anyway.

Sounds a bit like Riverstown alright, local ff councilor lives across the road from the post office, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

This type of thing happens all over nearly every Country in the western world all of the time.

Just because it's come to Riverstown doesn't mean that the Country is getting any worse than it already is.

The place is awash with swindlers and con men anyway. So this was a bit more obvious and a bit hamfisted.

why do you say that???

then the robber burnt his close :O at lough bo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

why do you say that???

faye Dunaway was driving the getaway car :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭WANTStoWORK

I believe they gardai didn't have to go too far to pick up Bonnie & Clyde

• Advertisement

faye Dunaway was driving the getaway car :eek:

sorry dont know him/her :eek::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭WANTStoWORK

I believe the gardai didn't have to go too far to pick up Bonnie, Clyde was found in Dublin not in good shape

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I believe the gardai didn't have to go too far to pick up Bonnie, Clyde was found in Dublin not in good shape

All credit to Karma, but I say well done to the boys in blue who were fairly on the ball and would have no doubt sorted it out with a different ending.

Advertisement