Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge with ITB and ITT

Options
  • 08-09-2011 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

is this serious or likely to happen...ITB and ITT are using it as carrot to potential students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

Strong username to post time correlation

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

To be honest I can't see it happening, mainly because, and no offence intended to any ITB or ITT students, but it would lower the quality of the DIT Brand, even if it was rebranded as a DUT (Dublin University of Technology)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Late Student

I expected this view but ITT and ITB are marketing themselves on the basis of this and if you see the ITT thread on the same subject then you'll see many expect it.

Maybe a ITB,ITT and IADT merger making the tech university of something, dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

There is a thread on this over in the ITB forum also. I have just registered there and never heard any mention of it from any lecturers or college staff in all the open days that I have been to there. First I heard was here on boards!

Advertisement