Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensation

Options
  • 08-09-2011 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking for info from anyone who has been to a sensation white gig - I cant believe I just missed the uk one. The next one is in Barcelona in october but it's "innerspace" i was hoping for "ocean of white" or "wicked wonderland" - Anyone been to innerspace? How does it compare? Had my heart set on ocean tbh :( Anyhoo - just looking for info - If you have no idea what im on about go to youtube :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Actually - I was looking at the celebrate life stage - Innerspace theatrics look EPIC - What an opening sequence!!

Bla, wont embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjcMHK0TGY&feature=related

Is nobody in here or does no-one know what im on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

ardinn wrote: »
    Is nobody in here or does no-one know what im on about?

Absolutely none, perhaps you could enlighten us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

the music has changed from trance to house music. not my cup of tea i was going to go when it was trance and hardstyle. it would be some nite out with the effect and venue etc but the music has changed to much for my liking. eg. nite club music at the weeknd spiced up a tad.

but if ur into house music id suggest you to def go its one of the best run events out their and you will have a fantastic time, keep an eye on the website id say since london was such a success they will be back very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Blue Fear

Went to two Sensation gigs. The first was in Wraclow Poland 2007 where Marcus Schulz, Sander Van Doorn and Sebastian Ingrosso played. It was a great night and the set up is exceptional. Really friendly atmosphere.

Went to the one in Amsterdam then in 2009 "Wicked Wonderland". This one was much more housey than than Poland and i was a bit disappointed with the night musically wise as i much prefer trance to house.. Again the set up was excellent, it was in the Amsterdam Arena and visually it was stunning. To see the whole place dressed in white has to be seen first hand to be believed.

Just looking at the line up for the Barcelona gig and if you like house music i would recommend it because as i said the set up is excellent and it is a great night and a great show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Absolutely none, perhaps you could enlighten us?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensation_White#Sensation_White

Just added the video for the megamix opening - I think I shall venture :D

I do prefer house fortunately, So im getting all excited now :) Wondering wether to go to denmark (29th) or Barcelona (8th) Anything good to do in denmark????

Advertisement