Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB Ultimate usage overage question?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I know that Eircom has a 250 gb limited for NGB ultimate that they enforce (i think), but what is the tariff if you get over and is tariff capped like the NGB basic?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

fional88 wrote: »
    I know that Eircom has a 250 gb limited for NGB ultimate that they enforce (i think), but what is the tariff if you get over and is tariff capped like the NGB basic?

Hi fional88
    yes charges would be applied once you go over your limit of 250Gb.. This charge for excess usage is €2 per GB (€1.65 ex vat) up to a maximum of €24 (inc. vat) per month.
    Going over 250 Gb would take some downloading:)
    Hope this answers your question.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fional88

Hi fional88
    yes charges would be applied once you go over your limit of 250Gb.. This charge for excess usage is €2 per GB (€1.65 ex vat) up to a maximum of €24 (inc. vat) per month.
    Going over 250 Gb would take some downloading:)
    Hope this answers your question.
    Tony

:) Thanks for answering, so even on the ultimate package, the most you'd have in overage would be 24E?

With a family of 8, with an apple tv and 3 of us with ipads, I worry it could happen! Thanks for responding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

fional88 wrote: »
    :) Thanks for answering, so even on the ultimate package, the most you'd have in overage would be 24E?

With a family of 8, with an apple tv and 3 of us with ipads, I worry it could happen! Thanks for responding!

Yes a family of 8 might do it;) but that should be charge limit. Let me know if further query.
    Tony

Advertisement