Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW# Xbox 360 pre-order??

Options
  • 08-09-2011 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a shop in and around Dub (liffey valley ideally) taking pre-orders on the MW3 console package?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone know of a shop in and around Dub (liffey valley ideally) taking pre-orders on the MW3 console package?

Gamestop.ie are but not sure if it's available instore.

Edit: http://www.gamestop.ie/42118_Xbox_360_Modern_Warfare_3_Limited_Edition_Xbox_360_Console_320GB_Game_2_Custom_Pads.aspx

|I think its exclusive to gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

with the name marcusfenix why are you not getting the gears of war 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

gamestop aren't doing it in ie, but really and truly....the mw3 console looks the best...the gears controllers are sweeter though!

Edit: On the upside gamestop will give me enough moola for my ps3 + bits n pieces to easily cover the price of either package!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm hating these constant releases of new better 360s (because they make mine look like muck, lol), but this one looks snazzy as all hell! Loving the paint-job and the massive amount of hard-drive space.

Advertisement