Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logs

Options
  • 08-09-2011 9:50am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to buy a good load of logs to burn for the winter. About 3 tonnes. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

I know a man selling Turf if that's any use??

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

SQ2 wrote: »
    I know a man selling Turf if that's any use??
    Mods, Is it allowed to post contact details, as I'd imagine many more than myself would be interested in this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Where are you op? I buy mine from the fuel merchant in Old Greenfield in Maynooth.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We buy ours from a guy in Maynooth park.
    PM me if you want his number.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm in Naas. Got a lad to come up from Tullamore last year, 240 for the load. It was good wood, but kinda thought it was a bit far for the lad. He did advertise in the local paper though.

I'm alright for turf thanks. Need wood for an open fire. Would ya mind PMing me the name and number of the guy in Maynooth please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

If you put up contact details they'll be removed, just pm me if you need details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

can someone PM me name/numbers for fuel merchants in Naas/Leixlip area?
    I dont have much space for taking a lot of stock but could store up to 3 40kg bags of coal and similar size in logs at one time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

We buy from logonfirewood.ie He's based near Kilcock.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

There's a guy in Monasterevin beside the old Hazel hotel dealing in logs. Had a small mountain of them last time I passed, bout 2 weeks ago. No idea what he charges but have heard a few say he is quite reasonable, might be worth a spin down?

Advertisement