Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Fifa 12

Options
  • 08-09-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭

I missed the Hut deal, wondering if there's anything cheaper than standard still going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

I would also like to know is there a place where I could pre-order fifa 12 standard edition as I don't want to be paying extra for the ultimate teams stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Rumour has it that the special edition is being pulled and only being provided to existing pre orders. You may not have a choice. The standard edition is meant to be the same price so it's not that you're paying extra for the ultimate team stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Best spot to order this? Or would there be better deals in shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Anyone know what the best price for this is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Anyone know what the best price for this is?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056373505&page=5

The thread above has all the info you need. We're still waiting to see what Tesco's price will be. Won't find out till at the earliest after 12. Might be the morning though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056373505&page=5

The thread above has all the info you need. We're still waiting to see what Tesco's price will be. Won't find out till at the earliest after 12. Might be the morning though.

Just checked Tesco €45 very dear price :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Was in Tesco Dundrum earlier, it was 45 quid. Xbox sold out though (some ps3 left) so went to Game and paid an extra 5er.

Advertisement