Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSA Swimming Academy Limerick

• 08-09-2011 10:05am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question if anyone can help

Just signed my 6 yr old up to this, he's a beginner and I was wondering do I go into the pool with him? or are they in there on their own with the teacher?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

Hi there, can't help, just another question, what pool are these lessons carried out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Generally for swimming lessons parents dont go into the pool with children, as they get too distracted. There is usually a viewing area or pool side that parents can sit on while the lesson is taking place.
    hope that helps:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Thanks Swim2 I was hoping as much!

Clint_eastman - I think she has classes in several locations, but this class is in the dooradoyle health club which is opposite the crescent shopping centre.

Advertisement