Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Expo - Breed Village 2011

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

I'll be there on the Sunday. Scooby loved the attention he got last time, so no doubt he'll be the same this year.

I must remember not to buy as much dog food as I did last year though. Buy 2 15kg bags get the 3rd free seemed like a great idea, until it came time to get them and the dog out to the car! Luckily the girlfriends dad was working security at it on the gate to leave them with him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

andreac wrote: »
    You will have to contact PedigreeDogs.ie to do this as Paul is the person who organises the breed village.

cheers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

F**K. Just realised that I missed this :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Pics are up! Any Boardsies or Boardsie pets in there...im in one of 'em :D

Hope the link work...and if its linking to my actual FB account will ya tell me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Not there Im afraid, here are a few more:

pet002.jpg
    pet010.jpg
    pet008.jpg
    pet007.jpg
    pet005.jpg
    pet000.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Chris, I met that Airedale both in the Breed Village and outside. His name is Hunter and he had us totally charmed. My little one had been feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all but she really enjoyed flirting with this guy :D

Advertisement