Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any suggestions for a date in Carlow, Friday night

Options
  • 08-09-2011 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey.

Any suggestions for a date in Carlow Friday night, the girl doesnt drink, and Im getting a bit bored of the usual movie/puby thing anyway.

I can drive if its a distance thing or anything.

Thanks allot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

The dome? Go bowling?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Hey.

Any suggestions for a date in Carlow Friday night, the girl doesnt drink, and Im getting a bit bored of the usual movie/puby thing anyway.

I can drive if its a distance thing or anything.

Thanks allot

Not sure about this friday night but the GB Shaw Theatre or the art gallery there might be an option.

Like the previous post bowling is there and there is go-karting across the road from it.
    There is also a new sushi bar on Tullow Street that might be an interesting change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

What about the Tapas Bar? You can have a drink, they do great non-alcohol cocktails and you can gaze into each others eyes while sharing tapas :D

Seriously though, the place has a lovely atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Cheers for the suggestions guys. I'm might try out the gb theater followed by a bite to eat in the tapas actually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

The place that does Go-Karting also has a Roller Rink :)

Get your skates on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

ShayK1 wrote: »
    The place that does Go-Karting also has a Roller Rink :)

Get your skates on

It's called The Grid......
    A right spot!

Stick her in the car, and away up to the Grotto at rossmore - fabulous view of the town at night - it'll kill an hour or two for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

alproctor wrote: »
    Stick her in the car, and away up to the Grotto at rossmore - fabulous view of the town at night - it'll kill an hour or two for ya!

You know I thought of this suggestion too and the view of the town never once came into my mind... Funny that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

the dome do a friday night thing, where for €10 you can bowl as much as you like, and play video games etc in that too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A date in the Dome?Ah lads, c'mon...

• Advertisement

jay gatsby wrote: »
    You know I thought of this suggestion too and the view of the town never once came into my mind... Funny that

Well I didn't want to say "bring her up the hill for a ride on the back seat of the Capri"........ :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I think they're 15. Those who suggested it that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Better than the 'dates in the cattlemart' a generation of townies endured!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

How about a spot of dogging out at milford, if she doesnt get out and run, shes surely a keeper!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Better than the 'dates in the cattlemart' a generation of townies endured!

Oh they were classy times. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Whats wrong with going bowling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

super-rush wrote: »
    Whats wrong with going bowling?

Nothing, unless you're on a date and over the age of 16!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

So,what's the update????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

So,what's the update????

Second base.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

What was a date in the cattlemart? I remember the cattlemart ....maybe i was too young and innocent :p

• Advertisement

Nead21 wrote: »
    What was a date in the cattlemart? I remember the cattlemart ....maybe i was too young and innocent :p
    I'd imagine it involved groping,lots of groping..and very little romance...Hence the teenage-brains here think it was fun:D

Advertisement