Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch RWC in Cork

Options
  • 08-09-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Does any one know of any bars that are 1) Open this Sunday Morning (07:00) and 2) Serving beer for the Ireland v USA game?

I know the Silver Key and John O'Sullivans in Douglas will be open for breakfast.
    The Sextant is showing games and serving beer, but just not on Sunday mornings.
    The Welcome Inn by the bus station will be serving drink, but will they show the game?

any others I have missed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Hi Folks,

Does any one know of any bars that are 1) Open this Sunday Morning (07:00) and 2) Serving beer for the Ireland v USA game?

I know the Silver Key and John O'Sullivans in Douglas will be open for breakfast.
    The Sextant is showing games and serving beer, but just not on Sunday mornings.
    The Welcome Inn by the bus station will be serving drink, but will they show the game?

any others I have missed?

Early house license does not extend to Sundays as far as I Know.

Its the living room for me and lads and few cases of beer - not an invite!

Other early house is Charlies on Union Quay, again Ok for the Australian match only.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

SoHo were advertising that they were opening early for the irish games, and a few others,

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

Cheers lads... have a couple of options so, not so much on the beer front though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I heard the Tin Shed in Douglas is serving breakfast and a pint for the Irish match on Sunday, could be restricted to members of that rugby club though or I may be incorrect altogether, just heard it from someone.

Advertisement