Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good GP in Dublin 6?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Looking to get a GP in Dublin, and I was recommended by my old GP to find out through word of mouth who was good. I live in Rathmines, so preferably around that area.

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amandausa

Hi, I just moved to Dublin and am looking for a GP as well. Can I extend this request to include any recommendations for Dublin City Center? If this is not the right place for such request, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

DHYNZY wrote: »
    Anyone?
    Rathmines clinic across from Tesco great doctors very friendly and 50 per visit which is cheaper than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

hey i live in ranelagh and go to ranelagh medical clinic.... i find them to be excellent not that expensive and really professional... about 3 gps in there and they open on saturdays is well!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

thanks guys, i'll check them out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Ranelagh Medical Clinic charged the g/f €60 for a visit.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Belgrave Clinic on Charleston Road is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Dr. John Gibson, Lavarna Grove Terenure (Near the KCR)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 scarlett86

I recommend Medicus Medical Centre in Swan Schopping Centre (near cinema) on Lower Rathmines Road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

The Rafters are good. Dermot Rafter has a popular clinic opposite the Swan Centre, and Yvonne Rafter (who I attend) is on Braemor Road, Churchtown, accessible by the 14 bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement