Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proliferation of Asian in dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Nothing wrong with generalisations. It's impossible to discuss anything without them. You don't believe that the vast majority of Asians are here through legitimate means. I know all the scams to get here. The study visa, pretend to be minor on the plane over, securing work visas only for your fellow countrymen, identity theft.

Well you've got it all figured out so you do. Fair play.

No point relying on something like evidence or anything like that when you have generalisations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

Well you've got it all figured out so you do. Fair play.

No point relying on something like evidence or anything like that when you have generalisations.
    Where is your evidence? Its my job to know BTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Where is your evidence? Its my job to know BTW.

All I've said is you're talking nonsense and your posts are all the evidence I need to prove that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dawkcn

Ever hear of sampling?

you mean"ever heard of sampling"?
    I do.
    How do you make your sampling? Just make your sample from the Asian who live illegally here? As I know as a Chinese, most of them stay here with student visa or working visa and just a small number are staying here illegally.
    I am really curious about where you get your information and conclusion. I recommend you to know more educated Asian but not judging people from your generalisations.

I believe if you are more open to the people from other counties and try to understand them more, you will find out the things are not the way you thought they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dawkcn

Anyway, most of people here are wise,objective and reasonable.I appreciate your comments. Referring to the intergration, based on the different cultures it is a little bit hard to do. Do you have any suggestions about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

Do you want me to go through your attempts at English with a red biro? No, neither do I.

This would be my unfortunate impression of Asians in Dublin. All about the coin.

www.independent.ie/national-news/ni-businessman-attacked-psni-man-in-underpants-over-affair-with-sisterinlaw-2880729.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Do you want me to go through your attempts at English with a red biro? No, neither do I.

This would be my unfortunate impression of Asians in Dublin. All about the coin.

www.independent.ie/national-news/ni-businessman-attacked-psni-man-in-underpants-over-affair-with-sisterinlaw-2880729.html
    It's true, all Asians are bigamists, all businessmen are violent baseball-bat-wielding assaulters, and all policemen are gigolos after married women. This story (which, incidentally, doesn't have a single mention of any "Asians in Dublin") proves it

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement