Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PROFESSIONAL SINGER AVAILABLE

Options
  • 08-09-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

hi there.
    i am professional singer looking to join a working band. i am 35 years old, full time musician. i currently play in a few different set ups. i'm looking for a solid regular band giggin maybe 3/4 nights a week playing weddings etc.

i'm easy going, no diva crap. i work hard and love giggin even after 10 years full time 5/6 nights a week. although i prefer to just sing and get out into the audience for the bit of craic. i can play guitar to a pretty decent standard mostly real rhythm guitar ( pushing dynamics not just bangin the chords). i do play some lead.

here's a link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJonny5o?feature=mhee#p/c/37F8454C8BCA6D96/1/abWWWjRSgoc

pm me here is you are a working band looking for a professional singer

Comments

Advertisement