Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lockers, showers and all that

Options
  • 08-09-2011 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Hello! I'm returning to ucd this year as a postgrad and will be cycling daily. I know I can't get a locker until next week but just wanted to know if I can get a locker and use the showers in health sciences eventhough I'm not a health sci student?
    (ive heard they have nice showers)

Or can anyone recommend the best place for shower/ lockers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Xhristy wrote: »

Do you mean daily or actually closes permanently? It isn't closing permanently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

What I have heard is that sometime in the near future a new sports centre is planned. I can't imagine them closing the sports centre though even if they are connecting the two buildings. If they are connecting it I take it it would be where the old entrance was and that is all closed off at the minute so presumably they could work there without disturbing the rest of the centre.

It would be hugely disruptive if they did.

/Off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Well, the current gym is selling memberships up till next April, with no word of any interruption to that.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Xhristy wrote: »

First floor block A and second floor block B

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Lockers are being given out from the new campus services office in the agriculture basement. See www.ucd.ie/building

Seemingly all the services desks have been replaced with touchscreen info machines on which a girl will constantly stare at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jan shyr

the current sport centre which will be old sport centre when new one would be opened is going to stay, I am not too sure about showers and the changing room, perhaps there are going to be new ones in the new building.

And where are there showers in health science? I have been there for years and never heard about showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

captain P wrote: »
    Hello! I'm returning to ucd this year as a postgrad and will be cycling daily. I know I can't get a locker until next week but just wanted to know if I can get a locker and use the showers in health sciences eventhough I'm not a health sci student?
    (ive heard they have nice showers)

Or can anyone recommend the best place for shower/ lockers?

This might sound like a stupid question, but where are the showers in health sciences? I've been there for a year now and I still haven't managed to find them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

This might sound like a stupid question, but where are the showers in health sciences? I've been there for a year now and I still haven't managed to find them :confused:

The poster 3 posts above you said where they are ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

WeeBushy wrote: »
    The poster 3 posts above you said where they are ;)

Thank you! :D

Advertisement