Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke parties for children

Options
  • 08-09-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Hi all..

Just wondering would anyone be able to recommend a company that does Karaoke parties for children? My 10 year old girl just absolutely loves it and I was thinking it might be an option for her coming birthday!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

We just ran our own, the LIPS game for the xbox360 which comes with mircophones was part of the birthday presents and the kids could then pick thier own songs. Which can backlash as girls all wanted a go at singing the umber ella ella ella ella song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Thanks Sharrow, I did think of that but she doesnt have a console(has absolutely no interest in them at all), so would rather see if a place comes with the equipment and does it with the kids (makes it easier on me too!)..

Advertisement