Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Career Break

Options
  • 08-09-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, any nurses out there who have successfully achieved career breaks in last few months?
    my situation is a little complicated, I've been with HSE in my current role since june 2007 my contract was initially fixed term but i have not had one of those since 2009 im basically in limbo :(, I was told I was entitled to Permenant contract in the last few weeks when i asked an assistant director of nursing, she said it may take some time, and now my fiance's company want to send him to oz for a year! So I'm wondering how long it should take for permanent contract to transpire and how long would it then take to get a decision on a career break,( I really want to go to to oz with him its a wonderful oppurtunity for both of us career wise) I'm sure legally I'm entitled to all this swiftly but we all know how the HSE operates..slowly!
    Hoping to hear some positive stories!!:)

Advertisement