Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulbs for 2 euro in Aldi today

Options
  • 08-09-2011 2:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

My other half went on a bit of bulb buying expadition this morning.

She came back with 80 euro worth of various bulbs.

The likes of Woodies and Homebase want 3-4 euro a pack of 15 bulbs,so me thinks the Aldi bulbs for 2 euro a pack (packs of 15 and 30,and 20 in the tulip packs) are good value for money.

She just has to figure out where to put them all now.:D

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭The Garden Shop

paddy147 wrote: »
    My other half went on a bit of bulb buying expadition this morning.

She came back with 80 euro worth of various bulbs.

The likes of Woodies and Homebase want 3-4 euro a pack of 15 bulbs,so me thinks the Aldi bulbs for 2 euro a pack (packs of 15 and 30,and 20 in the tulip packs) are good value for money.

She just has to figure out where to put them all now.:D

Thanks.:)

thanks for the heads up, got some myself, were selling like hot cakes when I was in there. Just hope at that price, they are of decent quality

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

thanks for the heads up, got some myself, were selling like hot cakes when I was in there. Just hope at that price, they are of decent quality

My father in law to be (who loves gardening) bought them 2 seasons ago,and they were and are top qulaity.

Theres more bulbs in a packet,and they are half price too,when compared to Woodies,Homebase or BnQ prices..

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭The Garden Shop

paddy147 wrote: »
    My father in law to be (who loves gardening) bought them 2 seasons ago,and they were and are top qulaity.

Theres more bulbs in a packet,and they are half price too,when compared to Woodies,Homebase or BnQ prices..

cool, it is my first time buying them in there so was a bit wary. Good to know. Another example of rip off republic I suppose:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

cool, it is my first time buying them in there so was a bit wary. Good to know. Another example of rip off republic I suppose:mad:

Planted these tulips last year came up great in spring!

Advertisement