Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS Week 2?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

Right so Mossin and DJCR usually fix this up but they're not around anymore so lets see how this goes.
    The day suggested is Tuesday week 2, thats next Tuesday night in Scholars/Javas.
    I dont really mind what day so can people say if this or any other night works for them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

ryanf1 wrote: »
    DJCR ... not around anymore

Then why have I seem him in UL twice in the past week?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Next Tuesday is the Pleasurefest Uv paint party in the Lodge...!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

i'm up for it depending on if i am working hard on my fyp at the time also DJCR is working in a company beside ul at the moment that's why you might see him about

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Next Tuesday is the Pleasurefest Uv paint party in the Lodge...!
    That kind of take tuesday out then. I dont mind, it was just suggested by someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

We could always have some early beers and head to the lodge.. depends what people wanta do but i'll go to the BULBs either way..

Any other date suggestions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement