Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help! which foundation

• 08-09-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    i have been using Bourjois Healthy mix liquid foundation for the past few months. i would like to try something new that might suit my skin better.

at the moment i put it on in the morning after moisturising, followed by some bourjois eclat mineral powder.

by lunch time i am very shiny and there is make up sitting in my pores.
    i use estee lauder double wear foundation when i am going out and when wearing fake tan but i wouldnt like to wear it every day.

basically i am wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas, maybe i should wait longer after moisturising before i apply my foundation, i always seem to be running late and rushin in the mornings though!!

i dont want to buy anything too expensive but it doesnt have to be the cheapest stuff out there either. thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Hey,

You never mentioned your skin type, but since you mentioned shine, does that mean you have oily skin?
    I think it's definitely a good idea to give your moisturiser at least 15 mins to settle in otherwise your foundation is just sliding around on top of it. Why not try that before you fork out on another bottle? You can get oil blotting sheets by clean and clear and I find them great to take down shine during the day. You're not loading the skin with powder that way and clogging your pores further. You could use a primer as well but would you be bothered having to let another product dry in...
    I have tried revlon colorstay foundation on recommendations from boards though and it is a real long lasting foundation. I often use it without powder and its grand.

Advertisement