Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3baltat2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Anybody every been to this place on Dublin street Dundalk
    http://www.3baltat2.com/

Never heard anything good come from it tbh. If you're serious about getting a tattoo I'd recommend making a day trip to Dublin, it's only €12 return on the Matthews bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Never heard anything good come from it tbh. If you're serious about getting a tattoo I'd recommend making a day trip to Dublin, it's only €12 return on the Matthews bus.

WTF, you giving advice on Tattoos??

macadam wrote: »

What's wrong with that...?

I only have 2, but I have friends who went there and subsequently got cover-ups, I don't want the op to regret it so I said my piece!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

helpful contribution that totally ignores the op question.

Well done son, take a bow

Well someone with something like this http://omg.wthax.org/IMG_0117_2.jpg shouldnt really be giving advice, and her friends could have designed there own tatts which might have needed covering up due to bad design, the blame is not always on the tattooist as some people think they know better, this is not a rant I just dont think its fair to be rubbishing peoples name unless you have experienced their work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

She wasn't really "rubbishing" their name.

Spreading word of mouth stories is not allowed, but they were not saying anything specific, so I'm allowing it this time.
    Rubbishing other people's tattoos is not allowed either, but you seem to have no problem doing that yourself. Don't let this happen again please.

Well someone with something like this http://omg.wthax.org/IMG_0117_2.jpg shouldnt really be giving advice, and her friends could have designed there own tatts which might have needed covering up due to bad design, the blame is not always on the tattooist as some people think they know better, this is not a rant I just dont think its fair to be rubbishing peoples name unless you have experienced their work.

Yes I made the mistake of putting my trust in a tattoo artist who said it'd come out fine there, my bad, but it was a learning experience and I'm in the process of getting it fixed.

Back on topic, I know that it can also be the fault of the person getting the tattoo. As DamoElDiablo said I can't go into specifics (and wouldn't for my friend's sake anyway), but the op can make their own mind up, was just trying to be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Still no wiser:(

Checkout Gus @ Cu Chulàinn Tattoos on francis street, he wont rip you off and is good but has a certain style..

Yeah I know gus thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

If you're serious about getting a tattoo I'd recommend making a day trip to Dublin, it's only €12 return on the Matthews bus.

I would second this. Dublin has several excellent artists (not saying Dundalk doesn't), and if researching them is easier than Dundalk artists, then go for it. Better to be safe than sorry when choosing the artist.

My left arm is fully sleeved, My back is near covered, Also i have many other Tattoos on the rest of my body so it is not my first Tattoo thanks.

I was only putting out a question on a local shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I'd recommend Blackout in Drogheda really. It's not too far to go and they're really reasonable with the pricing :)

Advertisement