Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closest bus stop to Travelodge, Kinsale roundabout?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a bus stop close to the Travelodge at the Kinsale roundabout? I am sure the airport bus stops somewhere near there on the way into town. I'll be staying at the Travelodge regularly during college term and need public transport into town. Is the Black Ash park and ride within walking distance?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I don'nt know about the airport bus
    The P&R is about 10mn walk taking the old kinsale rd along by harvey norman.
    The Frankfield bus terminus is uphill left when exiting T/L about the same distance but a much longer bus journey into the city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

There is a bus stop up the hill towards Grange\Frankfield- i.e heading east, not the main Airport hill. Sorry I don't know the route number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

number 6 to grange, get off at the last stop and walk down the hill. TL will be on the right. Bout five minute walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Last stop on the No6 is what your after, maybe a 5min walk uphill from travel lodge

It's about the most frequent bus service in the city too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Black ash p and r is a good option , 5 /6 min walk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Taxi wouldnt be that cheap depending on where you are going in the city, If the taxi went in the south link you wouldnt be paying more than €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Thanks a million everyone, I really appreciate the info! :)

Advertisement